Level 10 Life First Quarter Goals
- Go on a date once per month—done
- Watch a movie together once a month—-done
My hubby and I went on several dates this month. One in particular was a lot of fun. We went to Tokyo Hibachi grill and ate sushi to celebrate the Lunar New Year. We also spent time together watching movies. We watched Star Wars: The Phantom Menace and The Karate Kid.
We also went to the Lighthouse Restaurant. This is a beautiful little gem hidden away in the mountains on the edge of Lake Keowee. If you’ve never been there it is definitely worth the visit. The food is phenomenal. The scenery isn’t bad either. https://lighthousekeowee.com/
- Plan the week with kids (teach them how to manage their time)–done!
- Go on a date once per quarter with kids—done!
- Go on an outing once per quarter—Done!
Though reluctant, the kiddos sat down with me and planned out their week. My oldest used his chromebook and googledocs and my youngest used his bullet journal.
We went to the mall and walked around. After grabbing a bubble tea from the new store in Haywood Mall, we grabbed a bite to eat.
We went to Hendersonville, North Carolina for a day trip and walked around. I love this little tourist trap. It is a great place to walk and take pictures.
- Finish reading the old testament—so far I have finished Ezra and Nehemiah, Esther, and 27 chapters of Job. Not bad for one month!
- Journal, Journal, Journal—Check Mark!
After going to the doctor for my yearly well check up and my monthly health coach appointment, I have come to realize that I need help controlling my stress levels. I wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning thinking about all the things I need to accomplish for the day and then I can’t get back to sleep. This happens more time than not.
I tried meditating for the first time. It felt weird, but I generally felt less stressed throughout the day and my quality of sleep immediately improved.
In addition to meditation, I also started doing yoga before and after work. I felt more energized, but man…..I am out of shape!
Update Bullet Journal Series Posts–So far I have updated:
Bullet Journal Lifestyle | Bullet journal information right at your fingertips. Learn about the benefits of keeping a bullet journal and how easy it can be to live an intentional and productive life.
How To Make A Bullet Journal For Beginners| Bullet journal setup made simple. Bullet journal page ideas and examples at your fingertips.
The Best Bullet Journal Supplies on Amazon| Bullet journal supplies and page ideas from my journal to your screen!
Bullet Journal Series: Bullet Journal Spreads You Need To Include In Your Bullet Journal | There are thousands of bullet journal blogs that tell you what bullet journal pages you need in your journal. Each bullet journal blogger says something different, but all list these essential bullet journal pages. Click through to read more.
Publish 1 post each week–so far so good! Check out what I have posted in January
- Designing My Life One Bullet At A Time (2020 Bullet Journal Set Up)
- Smash Your Goals Using The Level 10 Life Method
- The Best Bullet Journal Supplies on Amazon
- Self Care Tips For Women
- Bullet Journal Index Page
Writing Goals for January
- Post free eBook for Curse of Judas—-Not yet
- Create a page for each novel on blog—nope.
- Finish editing chapter 4, 5, and 6 of the Repentant Son—nope but I did add 30 more pages to the rewrite of Forbidden (Book 1 of the Sanctorian Series)
Shows I’ve Watched
- The Taoism Grandmaster: Loved it! 5 Stars
- The Witcher Season 1: 4 Stars
- The Romance of Hua Rong: I love this comedy. I haven’t finished it yet. I’ve watched 16 out of 24 episodes
- Royal Nirvana: I am having a hard time getting into this one, but I hope to finish it. I’ve watched 3 out of 60 episodes
- MOVIE NIGHT WITH HUBBY: The Karate Kid
- The Prince of Tennis: 4 Stars
- Love the Way You Are: So far, I love this show, and I haven’t been able to figure out the plot twist that I know is coming. I’ve watched 8 out of 12 episodes
- Yanxi Palace Princess Adventure: 3 stars. This one kind of let me down a little bit. I was hoping it would be as good as Yanxi Palace but it wasn’t.
- Family Movie Night: Aladdin (The Musical) 3 stars
- Strong Girl Do Bong Soon: I love this drama and have watched it several times. 5 stars!
- The Ghost Bride: 5 stars
- The Triad Princess: 4 stars
- Family Movie Night: The Phantom Menace 5 stars!
Other Bullets That Weren’t Bullets
I went to the doctor this month for the first time since 2011. I’m healthy as a horse but my stress levels are well through the roof. My doctor gave me a list of meditation practices and yoga exercises to try to see if I can center myself and release some of the stress I have been holding on to.
I revamped the pages on my blog to match my Level 10 Life goal categories. I will put a strong focus on living one bullet at a time this year. Doing too much at once is not a good idea for me. I get burned out too quickly. Doing little tasks every day seems to work much better for me.
My February Bullet Journal Setup