Life Design By Cynthia
First off, I admit I am not perfect. There. I said it.
I am perfectly imperfect and expertly made to fit the mold specifically designed for me.Tweet
Looking back over the past year, I have come to realize that I am just fine the way I am. Everyday is a new start, a new beginning to a new life—a life of my choosing.
2020 Self Development Plan
- Create A Self Development Plan
- Set & Track Attainable Goals
- Improve Your Time Management
- Achieve A Work-Life Balance
- Consistent Self Reflection
- Organize Your Life Through Intentional Living
My #1 goal for 2019 was to keep a bullet journal and to write in it daily. Keeping a bullet journal has not only given me a creative outlet, but it has also helped me to remain focused, increase my productivity, and beat my depression.
Bullet Journal Inspiration from 2019
My 2020 Mantra “Keeping It Simple”
For 2020, I want to keep it simple. The less I have to keep up with the better. It has taken me a while to figure out exactly how I wanted to set up my bujo, but I have finally come to a decision.
2020 Bullet Journal Setup
Future Log Bullet Journal Spread
2020 Lunar Calendar Bullet Journal Spread
Level 10 Life Bullet Journal Spread
When Did I Last? Bullet Journal Spread
Credit Tracker Bullet Journal Spread
Period & Intimacy Tracker Bullet Journal Spread
Blog Business Tracker Bullet Journal Spread
Although I could have added many more annual trackers, I feel that this is “keeping it simple”. These are items I write out each month to track anyway. Why not track them all in one place?
January 2020 Bullet Journal Setup
With “Keeping it Simple” in mind, my January Setup is rather small.
If you haven’t checked out what bullet journaling is all about and how using one will improve your life, I urge you to check out the bullet journal series.
- Bullet Journal Series: Journaling Through the Year (My Self Development Plan)January 4, 2019
- Bullet Journal Series: How To Create A Bullet JournalJanuary 10, 2019
- Bullet Journal Series: Bullet Journal Spreads You Need To Include In Your Bullet JournalJanuary 13, 2019
- Bullet Journal Series: 5 Habits of Successful JournalingJanuary 16, 2019
Not only can living an intentional and organized life change your future, but it will enrich your soul.
Related Article: Why Everyone Needs A Bullet Journal In Their Life & How To Make One
2020 Goal List for January
A goal without a plan is nothing more than a hope or a dream.Tweet
- Go on a date with my hubby
- Watch a movie with the family
- Plan each week with the kids (teaching them how to plan their time)
- Declutter the bathroom
- Update Bullet Journal Series Posts
- Publish 1 post each week
- Schedule Tailwind for January
Writing Goals for January
- Post free eBook for Curse of Judas
- Create a page for each novel on blog
- Finish editing chapter 4, 5, and 6 of the Repentant Son
“If you are facing the right direction, all you need to do is keep walking.”Buddha
Tribes Grow Better Together!
Don’t forget to pin me!
8 thoughts on “Designing My Life One Bullet At A Time: An Insider’s Look At My 2020 Bullet Journal Setup”