Hi! Welcome to the first post in the Bullet Journal Series.
Your time is valuable. Therefore, I won’t waste it with a lengthy introduction.
Let’s Get Started!
“A new year means a new opportunity to reinvent yourself and live the life you desire.”
Ways To Reinvent Yourself
- Create A Self Development Plan
- Set & Track Attainable Goals
- Improve Your Time Management
- Achieve A Work-Life Balance
- Consistent Self Reflection
- Organize Your Life Through Intentional Living
My #1 goal for this year is to keep a bullet journal and to write in it daily.
There are many reasons I want to do this—stress reduction and mental health being on the top of that list.
For the past couple of years, I’ve struggled with depression. This year, I want to take the reins of my life and end that depression.
View original post 1,288 more words