If you are like me, then you live a very busy life.
You have a multitude of responsibilities both at work and at home. You carry the weight of the world on your shoulders.
Unfortunately, there are many people who don’t have someone to help share their burden.
That’s where keeping a journal can come in handy.
Think of it as having a secret friend that you can tell anything to without judgment.
What? You don’t have a journal?
No worries. Starting a journal is as easy as 1-2-3!
Check out this post to learn about the benefits journaling can add to your life as well as where to start with creating your own journal.
Writing in a journal daily can help to relieve stress and unload some of your worries. A journal is a place where you can be you.
What Should You Include In Your Journal?
There is a multitude of things you could write about in your journal.
Truthfully, the sky is the limit!
Your journal is personal so you can customize it to fit your needs.
A journal should be functional.
It shouldn’t feel like a burden when you sit down to write in it.
The purpose of keeping a journal is to improve your mental/emotional health as well as adding a bit of organization to your life.
- Inspirational Quotes
- Bible Verses
- Self Reflections
- Your Goals
- World Events & Your Feelings Toward What Happened
- Milestones In Your Life & Their Impact
- Challenges You Are Facing & Possible Solutions
- Fears & Worries
- Record Your Dreams
- Your Bucket List
- Daily Affirmations
- Weekly/Monthly Reflections
- Letters To Someone That You Miss (Even If They’ve Already Passed Away)
The list could go on and on, but I hope that this will give you some ideas for what you could include in your daily journal.
To read more about journaling, check out the posts below:
Remember that journaling is personal.
It is meant to add value to your life.
We only get one chance to live.
Make everyday count!
Looking for more to read? Check out my latest posts.
- January 2020 Mid Month Review (Level 10 Life)
- The Best Bullet Journal Supplies on Amazon
- Smash Your Goals Using The Level 10 Life Method
- Designing My Life One Bullet At A Time: An Insider's Look At My 2020 Bullet Journal Setup
- Reflecting On 2019 And Planning For 2020