It is beneficial for your mental health to stop for a moment and reflect on your life. Through the good and the bad, you have endured. For this year, I have decided to keep a journal to help me reflect on my life and to keep me focused on what is most important. My goal is to journal daily following a schedule of writing prompts. Here is a short list of 10 prompts to include in your own journal.
- Write an “All About Me” entry (If you don’t know where to start with this, check out the GET TO KNOW ME TAG.)
- What are your current goals for this year?
- What are 5 bad habits you want to eliminate this year? What benefits will you reap?
- What are 3 qualities/characteristics you would like to further develop this year?
- Make a list of the obstacles you have overcome and reflect on them.
- Write a letter to your younger self.
- Write about the last moment you felt truly happy.
- Write 5 affirmations you can use daily to motivate you to reach your goals.
- Write about a time when you were stronger than you thought you’d be.
- Write an encouraging letter to yourself about the struggles you are currently going through.
If you would like to join me in journaling through 2019, click on the picture above. I will send you a monthly email containing a list of daily journaling prompts as well as any tips and tricks to journaling that I have learned along the way.